Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Round 1

I decided Keaton was going to be a cowboy for halloween. I found a costume online for $12 from oriental trading and since I was already ordering stuff for school standard shipping was free. It said it would be delivered by Tuesday, October 28th. Perfect I thought, plenty of time...well I forgot about the ward party Saturday, so we pulled out a hat Keaton got at my cousins birthday party and his bandana is actually a scout bandana. We went to 2 second-hand children's stores and 3 Goodwill's to try to find him little cowboy boots, but no luck. I did find him some little work boots, they look better than his tennis shoes or church shoes. He is still a very cute cowboy in his make-shift outfit. And we practiced saying trick-or-treat all day. I think he had a pretty good time.


Keaton after the Trunk-or-Treat


Yummy Desert



Pumkin Pie - Grandpa's favorite and Keaton liked it too.


Getting ready for the Bean Bag Toss


I'm not sure what this pose was :)



2 comments:

M + L said...

Super creative in such short notice! He's so cute!

Brooke said...

I am impressed with how well you improvise. . . No contest huh? Beat Mine. . . there, now you have a contest :) JK! I love the pumpkin patch pictures too.