Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part 2

So this is the updated costume...I bought it online from Oriental Trading for about $12. And in typical oriental trading fashion, it is just not quite right. My size choices were 2T or 4T, but when I got it the package said Age 1-2...so the chaps fit, but the vest is short. Then the hat is gigantic, but I offered to let him wear his other cowboy hat and he chose this one. I made a point of taking pics in the light, because that's better with my old camera, but they still aren't great. So he was dressed extra early and ready to ride...his bike not a horse.

This was a real smile and a real big hat!
My Little Cowboy
Out for a ride...someone told me it looks like he has straw in his mouth, I think it almost looks like a cigarette, but it's just a tootsie pop :)
Collecting Candy at the Gateway Ward Trunk or Treat
One round was all he could handle then he needed a break and started passing out the candy.
We only went to 4 houses at home, just for the sake of knocking.\
Fascinated by the bubble machine, this thing was really great. Our neighbor had it up on the planter wall but Keaton loved it so much she put it down for him. Inside the bubbles was fog, so every time a bubble popped it was foggy. Another reason we only went to 4 houses....too much time with foggy bubble machine.

Moseying home after a long night of work. Another successful Halloween.

1 comment:

peachytiffers said...

I think he looks SOOO cute! That bubble machine sounds cool. I thought it looked like straw when I saw it. :)