Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Melissa's Visit

Melissa and Braden came in this week since Mom and I were off on Thursday and Friday. We had lots of fun playing with the baby and I tried all weekend long to take a half way decent picture of Keaton and Braden but Keaton just didn't cooperate, he always wanted the camera to take the picture himself (and I've tried to give him his own camera but it doesn't work he wants mine). These are the only pictures I took...but we did take Braden to get his first hair cut, he's only 4 months old but had wild hair . We could have buzzed it at home but Melissa didn't want to grow him up too fast. Hopefully when everyone is together at Thanksgiving we can take a few family pictures and hopefully everyone will cooperate.

If you look at my last post you see Braden at 1 month, lots of hair but cute litle mohawk, then you see him at almost 4 months with the longer crazy hair, it was time for a trim... and these pics aren't great, cuz my camera is like 6 years old and I'm not talented but you can see that his hair is a little more tame.



The only picture I was able to surprise snap of Keaton with Braden and he kept letting him fall!


Braden with his Uncle Cooper (my baby brother!)


Grandpa trying to comfort the sad baby.


In a peaceful sleep, I love that his hands are always over his head, and if I was a good photographer you could tell he looked just like a little doll all stretched out in the corner of the couch.

As a side note, the large chain kids cut places (cool cuts and snip-its) charge 16.95 for a child's hair cut which I did with Keaton twice before I figured out I was decent with the clippers. But there is a place on McClintock and Ray that we found for 12.95 and the girl was very good, Braden wasn't big enough to sit in the little car but Keaton enjoyed the train set.

2 comments:

M + L said...

Braden is gorgeous! He's a pretty good mix between Melissa & Ben. I can't get over how big Keaton is. It's amazing at how fast they grow. That's really cool Melissa came down since you and your Mom had some time off. I can't wait to have kids and hang out with my siblings and their kids too. That will be so fun. Hope you're liking your break! Debra Jo & Mitch came to visit me for a whole week! They are here now and we are having so much fun :)

ME said...

Way too cute, Deanna ...