Sunday, October 19, 2008

Maybe a Handyman for Halloween??


Keaton is such a copy cat. My parents got a new garage door and my dad had to paint it to match the house, Keaton found the rollers that day and was rolling everything in the house. (luckily he didn't find any paint) It's been few weeks but this roller never quite makes it back to the garage, and even ends up in the toy box frequently. Last night he wanted to take the roller to bed and wouldn't let go or give it up even after lots of persuading and pulling on my part. This is Keaton asleep with his paint roller which I did take away after I took the picture.

3 comments:

M + L said...

That is too funny! Glad you're writing things like this down, or you may not remember them. He is growing so fast!

Brooke said...

Ha! What a funny guy!

Love the naughty story below. I feel that way so many times too!

peachytiffers said...

That is so cute!