Friday, August 8, 2008

Backgrounds

So I know lots of people already know this but in order to help my sister become a more trendy blogger, here is the link where I got my background. There are so many to choose from it's hard to decide. Right now they have some olympic and sports ones and back to school. When you go to the website you have to log-in but it's free. On the left hand side just click on the link to "free backgrounds" Now there are lots of other things there too like side bar "bling" that have quotes and scroll etc. and blog secrets but I haven't tried to play with any of that yet. For now I'm happy with my cute background and the pictures of my cute kid. Happy blogging.

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I know I say this everytime but I can't believe how grown up Keaton is! Braden is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen.

We don't go to swim parks very often anymore. At least not right now. My kids come home with diarrhea. I thought it was just my kids, but has been in the news about how (at least here in Texas) the water isn't clean enough. . .not right amounts of chlorine or something like that. Good thing summer is almost over!