Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Always Learning

So I learned something new today from my cousin Lindsay's blog....that is that if you click on the pictures in someones blog you can see them in a larger size. Now this is great news because I usually put my pictures on either small or medium. This may sound silly but I feel like the large pictures waste too much space. I'm not sure what space, but it's almost like scrapbooking. I have a hard time just putting one picture on a page. Anyway, now I know, and maybe someone else can learn about it too. Plus Keaton does not look as cute in small pics as in the bigger ones.

On a second note, I've been working in my classroom the last few days. I take Keaton with me and put on a movie, then hope he doesn't destroy more than I accomplish. It's so peaceful with no kids, I think it looks great. I bought a big rug for the reading corner and I'm bringing back in my rocking chair from Keaton's room. Maybe I'll get a lamp or a tree....just to make it more cozy. School starts August 11th.....I wish I could say I'm as excited as kids seem to be.

1 comment:

M + L said...

Hey! It looks like you're keeping up with the posting. Glad you learned something from me. Keaton is so BIG I can't believe it! Time flies. It's sad Ben and Melissa moved. I'm sure your Mom is dying not being able to see that new grand baby of her's all the time now. Bummer. Good luck with school!! I don't start until the 27th. 4 more months and I'm done! YAY!!