Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas To All

Keaton's Christmas started at his dad's house on Christmas Eve. He got a very cool art/learning desk, a fun game where you shoot marbles and a Hotwheels playset with lots of cars. He loved playing with it all so much that it was hard to convice him to see the lights at the temple.








Keaton recognizes Santa and knows he goes with Christmas but didn't really get that Santa was going to bring him a present....however, I did put some things in a Santa stocking I borrowed from his uncle Houston, so then he said everything in the stocking was from Santa. Works for me. Here is a few pictures from Christmas morning. Not very many willing participants in the picture taking. Also, I think we spent so much time with the video camera the actual pictures were few and far between. I did get a new camera for Christmas so my next post will be from our vacation at Melissa's between Christmas and New Years and hopefully I'll have some fun photos.


Mom opening a gift from Nona.
Keaton loves this little tent. After he opened it he didn't want to come out and didn't understand he had more presents. He caught on quickly.
Delivering a gift to Uncle Houston


1 comment:

M + L said...

How cute! Christmas is so fun at that age and it looks like Keaton had a great time opening gifts. I can't wait to have kids because then my Christmases will be that much better!