Saturday, June 6, 2009

Is this fun?

Here are my recent sofball injuries....the leg one is from sliding into 3rd base. I was safe and able to make it home the next play. The first pic is from a day or two after, the second has been 2 weeks now, so a lot of the scab has fallen off. That happened on a Wednesday.

Then that Friday I was playing catcher and a guy slid in to home. I was sure my toenail had come off, but it looked ok for a while after 3 or 4 days it was getting worse, but I did't want to ruin my pedicure. Finally I had to take the polish off and drain my toe. It's really purple still but feels much better. The first pic was from right after I drained the blood, the second is current, although you can still see the blood under the front of the nail.

The poor lady who had to work around a yucky big toe and nasty leg. She was very nice...I tipped her well.



No comments: