Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random

Keaton's pig mask from Farm Week at school, he has lots of other fun 'costumes' he makes for school but this one is extra funny, thought the eye lashes look a bit girly.
\
Last weekend my brother and his wife went out of town for her birthday.  We got to dog-sit Toby and Tinkerbell.  It was lots of fun for us.
My house was pretty nasty when we bought it...so we've been dealing with the lesser evils for a while.  We use Keaton's tub and my bathroom sink.  But I finally got brave and thanks to the "Turbo Snake" which I picked up a Walmart, I cleaned out the drain.  Yes this is from a sink drain in the hall bath.  I got a litte bit from the master bath sink but have not braved the tubs yet.  Keaton's tub drains just fine.  We knew they weren't using that one because there was the same dead roach in it every time we visited for 4 months :)  My shower is filthy dirty it's obviously the one they used and I haven't gotten around to pulling the hair out of it yet...need a few more weeks to get the courage up.

1 comment:

d.jo said...

Haha! Sometimes there just aren't words to explain. : )