Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I've got rhythm, I've got music...

Well a mom has to brag a little...I happen to think Keaton is very muli-talented...he's doing well at soccer and has improved since the last clip I posted, he loves to sing and sings all the time, but he seems to be too camera shy to perform, he knows all the names of his letters by sight and about half of the sounds, and The Boy Can Dance! (still working on the potty training)

I've always know Keaton loves music. Here are a few clips of recent dancing, though I wouldn't say his greatest perfomances :) The first two are his favorite cell phone rings, then the credits to Madagascar 2. Just disregard the fact that he's half dressed and all the toys, etc in the background....


2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a smart guy! I have gotten lazy with Isaac and we need to keep working on his letters.

Now off to watch Keaton get his groove on!

Marisa said...

I love the dancing, especially the little bootie shake! He must get it from somewhere....